View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed: 12:30 p.m.to 1:00 p.m. for lunch
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Closed 12:00 to 1:00 for lunch
How to Reach Us
It is the mission of this office to be a reliable provider of information and quality services to the community and its residents, and to work cooperatively and in concert with all departments, boards, and committees while complying with state and local statues.
Description of Services:
- Often considered the doorway to local government.
- The Town Clerk’s Office serves as the central information point for residents and visitors alike.
- Chief election official, recording official, registrar of vital records, public records official, and licensing officer.
- Oversees the polling places and the conduct of all elections and election-related activity, and records all actions of Town Meeting.
- Maintains the municipal code, the official Town bulletin board, oaths of office, appointments and resignations of all Town Officials.
- Issues state licenses and permits, including marriage licenses, business licenses & renewals, dog licenses, fuel storage licenses, raffle/bazaar permits and certified requests for public documents.
- Responds to inquiries from the public as well as from other departments, boards and committees.
|Nancy Blackmer||Town Clerk|