View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
The Conservation Commission meets on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.
How to Reach Us
Who Are We And What We Do:
The Orange Conservation Commission is an entirely volunteer town board that administers the Wetlands Protection Act (WPA) which protects all water and wetland resources, sensitive natural areas, and species.
Our goals are to:
- Conserve natural resources for present and future generations
- Identify natural resources in the Town
- Assist in developing and conserving parks, natural areas, farms, and forests
- Establish and maintain recreational trails
- Protect native animal and plant species
- Assist in the acquisition of properties for the preservation of open space
- Assist residents in the understanding of WPA regulations and the application of the regulations to various projects
|Leanna Dennis||Administrative Assistant||(978) 544-1100 ext. 106|