- Departments E-P
- Highway Department
- To focus every day on enriching the lives of our citizens by creating an exceptional environment and providing exemplary services that enable our community to thrive and prosper.
- To achieve our mission, we will uphold the following values:
- Our organization exists to serve our citizens. We will be open, credible, ensure access, encourage involvement and be accountable to our citizens.
- Employees are our most important and expensive resource. Investing in our employees is investing in our Community.
- We will be honest, ethical and diligent. Our actions will comply with local, state and federal laws.
- We will treat everyone with dignity, respect and fairness.
- We will achieve the best results through effective teamwork, strategic partnerships and community participation.
- We will provide outstanding customer service that is polite, friendly and responsive.
- We will value creative thinking and innovation. We will strive to be recognized for excellence.
- We will value growth that balances desired service levels, economic benefits and continued stability for our Community.
- We are committed to proactive, comprehensive planning to guide the future of our Community.
- We are fiscally conservative. We will spend public funds prudently, responsibly and effectively to ensure the Community's short and long term financial security and viability.
Rules & Regulations
Colin KillaySuperintendent of Highway, Cemeteries and Parks
Kevin McKnight Sr.Highly Skilled Operator
Tanya SandersonHighly Skilled Operator
Kevin McKnight, Jr.Foreman
Nick BurtonHighly Skilled Operator
Matthew DorganHighly Skilled Operator